Rusnak Balacko Kachur Rusnak is a busy law firm seeking a highly energized and talented individual that is looking for a challenging opportunity as Legal Assistant. We have an awesome team environment; provide flexible work schedules and excellent compensation and benefits. Our lawyers and staff have created a work culture that is a dynamic and exciting place to begin a career or carve out a new path.
Ideally we are seeking a proactive individual who is thorough, accurate and able to effectively prioritize and organize tasks. The individual will have:
- Excellent language and communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Good file management skills;
- Flexibility in responding to changing work demands;
- The ability to deal effectively with the requirements of various court registries, client scheduling and follow up;
- A thorough knowledge of word processing as well as billing processes.
Hours of work are typically 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with flexibility to accommodate personal needs.
The preferred candidate will have a certificate from a recognized business college or Legal Assistant program or a combination of equivalent education/experience; strong computer skills (MS Office environment), be a team player and have a positive attitude. Previous experience in a Legal Assistant role would be considered an asset.
Ready to Apply?
We thank all applicants for their interest and applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you have the background as noted above and wish to work in an exciting law firm, please reply in confidence with the following:
1. Cover letter
3. Three (3) current references
Rusnak Balacko Kachur Rusnak
Barristers and Solicitors
7 Broadway Street East PO Box 1148
Yorkton SK Canada S3N 2X3